Information Security Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Information Security Initiatives
We are acutely aware of the importance of information security, manage our information assets appropriately, and always strive to continuously upgrade our information security.
- Compliance with Laws, Regulations, etc. (establishment of compliance)
We strictly comply with the laws and regulations governing information security, established standards, and other norms, and work strenuously to establish and ensure information security compliant with them.
- Protection of Information Assets
We manage information assets appropriately to ensure their confidentiality, integrity, and availability, and strive to protect our information assets from all threats.
- Prevention of and Response to Incidents
We strive to prevent any incidents pertaining to information security, but in the unlikely case that an incident does arise, we promptly implement appropriate countermeasures not only in response to the incident but also to prevent any reoccurrence.